Students applying for a Temporary VISA.
For reference, the procedure is as follows:
● Documents to be submitted with Temporary visitor visa applications
The following documents must be:
2. two photos taken within the previous six months (passport-type)
3. two official visa application forms, available at the embassy or consulate.
4. a ticket for boarding an airplane or a vessel to leave Japan, or a written guarantee issued
by a transport company.
5. Documents certifying that the person concerned can defray all expenses incurred during their stay in Japan.
Please remember that the documents listed in the accompanying table are for general cases.
In specific cases, applicants may be able to omit some documents, or they may be requested to submit such documents as a letter
giving the reason for the invitation or a letter of guarantee from the person in Japan inviting them.